Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOW, it's been a long time!!

So sorry I haven't blogged for such a long time. It has been too long. Our Internet has been on the fritz for a month. It is so frustrating to start surfing the web and then it just shuts off. So by the time I get to blogging, I am at my wits end. Especially when it came to loading pictures onto my blog. Anyway, Kevin spent all night, and I mean all night from like 5:30-10:30 getting our computer working right and the Internet working. I am so grateful, so thank Kevin. So I am back and will do better at posting. Is is just me, or does everyone else feel like when your Internet isn't working you have no connection the outside world. I have been going stir-crazy not being able to check my email and blogs. So it is so nice now to be connected to what is going on out there!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I totally feel the same way about the internet! I would die without it. It's my life-line to the outside world, being home with kids all day. Glad you're back!