Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Daily Life

Taylor trying to go on the "Potty." We have been potty training for the past week or so, well this is the fourth "Round." I am determined to do it this time. This is her second potty chart. It is helping a lot. I think she is finally getting the concept of the whole thing. She is actually doing pretty good. It is just so frustrating when she has an accident. I just have to keep telling myself that it takes time. I have always had a fear of potty training a child, and it is a little harder than I thought, but I know that she will get it soon. So any advice out there of you wise mothers that have been through this, I will gladly take it.

I have always loved those pictures of children who fall asleep in places other than their beds. I don't think that my kids have really done it that much because they both are the type that have to fall asleep in their cribs, but today we were eating lunch and Taylor says, "mommy, Haley is asleep." And she started laughing. It was so funny. So I just had to take a picture of it. I guess she was just so tired.

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Your girls are so adorable! Good luck potty training:)

Traci said...

They are so cute. My only advice and I have a boy so take it for what it is worth, Make sure they are ready! If Taylor is ready, then she will do great! Good Luck! It looks like she is doing awesome. Also, I let him pick out a toy from the all a dollar basket everytime he went on the potty!

Megan said...

Potty training does not sound like fun and I'm glad you are learning so if I ever become a mom you can help me know what to do! It sounds like you are doing great and that Taylor will get it. I can't believe how big Haley is and so cute! :)

Drew and Michele said...

Hey ali, so good to hear form you, and your girls are darling!! About the banners, I got the idea from this cute blog I found, here is a link
http://myemmiecakes.blogspot.com/
I was going to order from there, but then decided I could make it myself for cheaper. For the letters I just printed out different fonts on my computer in the size I wanted and cut them out and used them as a template. I then traced them onto the cardstock I wanted then cute them out. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Vernos said...

ava never did that either, but it sure is cute!

Aly G said...

Love that precious baby! Each one of mine did it many times! I always wonder how their little necky feels when they awake from the lovely comfy nap!

Kasey Sanders said...

Hope the potty training is going great! Thanks for your sweet comment. We had some great times at USU- the education program is unforgettable!

Kalli said...

Good luck with potty training glad you are going through it before me maybe I can steal some tips from you when I start and love the picture of Haley so sweet that she was so tired I wish I could fall asleep anywhere that would nice.