Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bear Lake

Mckenzie having a good time on the boat


Kevin getting some air on the wakeboard!!1


Haley striking a pose on the dock. Such a beach Babe!!!




Last week we went up to Bear Lake with my family. It was so much fun!! We stayed at my friend's cabin which was so nice. We hung out, got lots of Raspberry Shakes, watched movies, ate yummy food, went to Raspberry days and got rained on!!!, and best of all went boating. There aren't many things in life that I would rather do then be out on the boat. I LOVE it.

The water was a bit chilly, but we still had fun. We spent almost the whole day on Thursday out on the lake. The water and weather was perfect all day. The kids loved it. I was so proud of my kids. They both got in the lake and swam, which was pretty brave considering the tempurature of the water. Then Tess, my niece went out on the knee board. When she was finished I asked Haley if she wanted to and she said, "yes" stood up, and went to the back of the boat and got in the water with Eric, my brother and went on the knee board. She did so good. Eric said that he kept asking her if she wanted to get back in the boat and she kept saying NO!! She loved it. The water splashed in her face a little bit, I think that is the only thing that bothered her.

Taylor also went on the knee board. I was so proud of her. Last year when we went to Lake Powell she didn't want to do ANYTHING. So this year I kind of expected the same thing. So I told her I would buy her and ice cream cone if she did it, and she said ok. So out she went with Eric. I didn't get any pictures of her because my battery on my camera died so I will have to get some from my parents to show you, but here are some pictures of our vacation.

5 comments:

Kindra said...

ali,
your blog is so cute! love it!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Your girls are so stinking cute!!! A raspberry shake sounds AMAZING right now.....

It was so nice to see you at the shower and I love the necklaces, thank you again so much. Now I can't wait until October and November so I can give the other two girlies their cute necklaces :)

R Family said...

How fun! We had such a good time with you guys there a couple of summers ago. I still can't believe how blue that water is. Beautiful, but freeeezing. :)

Anonymous said...

it's bear lake get those little girls bare lets see pu==y

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض