Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a fun and relaxing Easter weekend. On Saturday we had a neighborhood brunch and Easter Egg hunt. She had fun picking up her eggs!! (Sorry, I don't know why it is underlining everything.)



This is Taylor discovering that there is candy inside the eggs. Once she figured that out, she didn't really want to pick anymore up, she just wanted to eat the candy that she already had.
This is a cute picture of Taylor and her cousin, Tess.
This is Taylor's new favorite thing is to go down the slide at the park. She just wants to do it over and over again. You just have to catch her at the bottom or she falls off face first. We've experienced that a couple of times. (sorry I don't know how to flip the picture.)

On Sunday we went up to Kevin's parents and had a nice Sunday dinner and another Easter Egg hunt. We had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kindra said...

Ali,

Cute! We need to get together soon! Good grief- I still have the ABC books at your house! One of these days! :)

Ashley said...

I am sad we missed the Easter egg hunt! I was really excited for it and then St. George came up. You know how we are. Tater's is way too cute! Can I keep her?

Paul said...

so cute! Wow Tess sure has grown up! She looks just like Eric. How are you feeling these days? Call me sometime when your bored- I would love to catch up.

Vernos said...

Wow, I can't believe you only have 26 days left! I was just looking at your blog and saw your little meter, that is so exciting, I bet you can't wait to have another adorable little girl! Best of Luck Ali!

Paul said...

WOW! your getting fancy with your blog background-it's really cute! I want you to post some pictures of your prego belly so that I can see how cute you are!

The Morris Family said...

I've been trying to leave a comment for a while now, but wasn't able to until now. The Easter egg hunt was so fun & your pictures of Taylor cute...you won the drawing on my blog a few weeks ago, & I finally have your little present. I'll bring it by soon.