Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I don't have much to blog about, so I thought I would just update you on the new baby.
I went to the doctor on Friday and he did an ultra-sound to make sure that I don't have placenta previa. Luckily that went away! He also said that her head is down, so she isn't breach anymore!! I am excited for that because I was worried that she would have hip dysplesia like Taylor did. So that is good news. But the most exciting thing is that I scheduled my C-Section. I am scheduled to have her on April 28th. Crazy. It is coming fast. So that is one week before my due date. I am excited. It made me think though that I really need to start preparing for this baby. It is coming fast.

We are totally struggling with choosing a name for this little girl. I don't know why it is so difficult. So if any of you have any names that you like and wouldn't mind letting us use please let me know. We could use the help.

6 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I am so happy for you Ali. I bet you are SO excited that you are having a girl.

Paul said...

ummm....since you are having your baby girl two days after my birthday then you should name her Jessica- because that is the coolest most original name there is out there! I'm so glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy. I seriously can't believe that you are due next month! It has gone by fast....well probably not for you ha ha!

Traci said...

I am so excited for you. I can still can remember feeling 8 months pregnant and wanting that little thing to come out. I want to come up and see her sometime. As for names Walter thinks you should name her Waltina. Original, don't ya think?

Ashley said...

Wow I can't believe it's almost time for you to have your baby! It has been forever since we have seen you guys. Taylor is darling!

I had the hardest time picking a name. Sorry I'm no help.

Your new house looks really nice from what I can see in the pics!

brooke said...

hey you! I can't believe you almost have 2 kids... As for girl names, if we ever have a girl we are going to name her Ruby, but most people think that is weird. I also love the name Avery for a girl... Taylor and Avery, it kinda fits, or Brooke Is SUPER classic! Hahaha... Love ya

Amber said...

ok, so since we are pretty sure we are not having any more kids, I can freely open up the name vault, and spill all the names. So first of all, I love the name Sienna ;) and the other ones that were always on our lists were Summer, Natalie, and Jordan. I also liked Morgan, Brooklyn, and Bella (I liked this one pre-twilight series). Good luck! especially with the c-section