Thursday, February 28, 2008

All About Me

I first off have to apologize that I haven't blogged for so long, but out Internet hasn't been working what well and we haven't really done anything exciting. But I got tagged, (and Ashely you are in trouble because I knew you got tagged and told you not to tagged me, but here goes.)

10 years ago: I was a junior in high school. Not doing much, pretty lame!


5 things on my to do list today:
1- Go to the Dentist, Done
2- Clean my house, or at least pick it up, mostly done
3- Vacuum my car
4- Watch American Idol Results
5- Be lazy on the couch!!!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1- Chips, Salsa, & Guacamole, I am copying Ashley because they are my favorite too.
2- Candy, but sugary candy. I love it while I am pregnant.
3- Smoothies, like Jamba Juices
4- Ice Cream, any kind
5- Fruit

5 Places I have lived:
1-American Fork, Ut
2-Alpine, Ut
3-St. George, Ut
4-Logan, Ut
5-Midvale, Ut
6-Lehi, Ut (twice)
That is lame it should be more like five places you have been. Okay I will through that in for fun.

1-Europe: Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria
2-Hawaii
3-Mexico-Cancun
4-Florida
5-Lake Powell, probably one of my very favorite places to be.


What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
That really is a hard question when you think about it. I would first pay off all of our debts: house, cars, credit cards, etc. Then I would buy a Range Rover for me and Kevin could have his old Nissan back or something. J/K. I would buy a new boat, finish our yard and basement, decorate our house, buy Kevin a snowmobile and a new KTM. I would help my family out any way that I could. Then I would shop whenever I wanted and get massages once and a while. I would definitely be taking some trips, especially scuba trips. Then like Ashley I would try to just live like we do now. Just will a lot less stress.

5 jobs I have had:
1-Durfey Dry Cleaners
2-Watergardens movie theater, probably the funnest job I have ever had, and would recommend to any high school student.
3- Deseret Book: in St. George and at the University Mall
4- Kinder Care and a "Kindergarten" teacher, but really just a day care worker, probably the worst job I have ever had.
5-1st Grade teacher and Freedom Elementary-ok that is probably one of the best jobs, I have ever had. Loved it!!
6-Being a mom, ok that tops them all!!


5 Things you didn't know about me:
Okay this will be hard for me, mostly because I am an open book, I will tell you anything about me. I will try though.
1-I didn't kiss anyone until college. That is pretty lame so that tells you that I haven't really kissed that many people.
2-I have to wash my hair every day. I wish I could be like all you girls that don't have too, but my hair is just to thin, fine, and stringy if I don't.
3-Most people know this about me, but I love to throw stuff away. I love to dejunk and organize, even though I don't do it all the time, but when I do, it is hard for me to NOT throw stuff away. So if you ever need help, call me.
4-I LOVE the show Sex and the City. I don't know why but I could watch it all the time. I do watch the edited versions of it on TV so it isn't so bad. I would recommend it to anyone.
5-The only thing I can think of is that I love to be with people. I love to get together with friends and family and hang out and have a good time, it is something that I always look forward to.

So I guess that I am supposed to tag a few people, so I will tag:
Kindra, Brooke's all three of you, Traci, Jessica, and Melissa E.

6 comments:

The Morris Family said...

That was so much fun to read. You've been to some fun places, & I love that you love to throw things away, b/c I do to!!!

Ashley said...

I love the "give Kevin his old Nissan truck back" comment! The sad part is he would probably really enjoy that truck. What a goof! Thanks for dinner, it was delicious!

Megan said...

I loved reading this and learning more about you! We miss you a lot at Freedom, but I want to be a mom as well! I hope things are going well for you. When is baby #2 due?

Ferran Family said...

Hey! I am so glad you have a blog!! I have to agree with you.... Lake Powell is one of my favorite places to go on vacation. Reading this made me so excited for summer!

Paul said...

Hey Al, I was watching Top Gun last night and thinking about how obsessed we were with that movie. I was laughing so hard at that Where's Waldo guy- Do you remember that?? How are you doing and feeling lately? We REALLY need to get together because I feel like I NEVER see you! By the way, Zander ended up bringing home a ball to that toy you have that shoots the balls. I brought it up with me and then we never got together-sorry, I will try to get it to you when I come up in April. Love ya!

Kalli said...

Ali how are you? I can't believe you only have 56 days left that is crazy are you so excited for her to be here! I can't wait to see her she will be soo sweet. So Kai is almost 7 months old that is hard for me to believe but he is just as happy as ever anyways hope all is well and keep in touch girl I never hear from you.