Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Straight Hair Day

So on Saturday I wanted to do Taylor's hair straight. I have tried and tried doing different things, but none of them ever work. So I thought to use these velcro curlers that I have. So I blow dried her hair until it was almost dry. Then I put these rollers in. Then I let them sit for a little bit and took them out. It worked!! It was so cute I should have taken a picture of her hair when I was all finished. I will have to when I do it again. The funny thing is, is that she lets me do it. I have to let her play with things that she doesn't ever really get to play with and then I can. So I know that I am the meanest, craziest mom for doing this to a one year old, but I thought it was actually pretty funny. So enjoy cute pictures!!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is this Ali Fotheringham? If so your little girl is adorable!! This is Paige Jones (Christensen)and I haven't seen you forever. How have you been? I would love to talk to you more and catch up. email me at djwaterpro@hotmail.com I don't have a blog yet but, I will soon. can't wait to hear from you. Paige Jones

Kalli said...

Ali holy crap!! She is so cute and that is too funny that you put her hair in curlers just so it would go straight. She is going to be the cutest girl in town you better watch out our little boys are going to love her;) So how are you feeling? I want to see a picture of you... when are you due? I know I should know but I forget these things until I am told like five times at least... well hope to see you this weekend have you checked your email yet? Give Taylor a big smooch from me talk to you later!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey Ali!
Wow she looks JUST like you:) I love it. She is so darling. Hope to see you soon.

Paul said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! That is the cutest thing in the whole world! I'm not sure if I have the right email address for you, but I am coming up tomorrow and we all want to get together Sunday night. Brooke will be here too. I have heard from everyone but you and Warren so let me know- I really want to see you. We are meeting at emily's house. P.S. I remember Paige! Crazy how people find your blogs huh!

Amber said...

so I am dying to see the results of the straight hair, post the pics if you took some. BTW what a cuttie!!

Traci said...

She is so cute! She looks just like you! I wish I was coming up to see you guys. Have so much fun!

brooke said...

Oh! I wish you would have posted the resutls, she is way cute, I can't believe she let you do that either!

Kindra said...

Could she be any cuter? I want to see the end result!

Angela said...

I agree with everyone else.. where are the results! Cute blog! Come check mine out sometime. see you soon!