Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Things Utah!!!

On Tuesday, Febuary 5th my friends and I went to Good Things Utah! I am the biggest fan. I have been wanting to go see the show for some time now. So my friend Tara and I finally planned it. When we were driving there we were so excited. It was like going to see someone really famous. Our adrenaline was pumping. We were actually making fun of ourselves because we were so star struck. So Tara, Tara's friend, Breanne and myself finally made it to the abc4 building. We had to wait outside for a couple of minutes and then the creater of the show came and let us in. Then all the girls came in and took their places on their chairs. It was interesting to see how calm they were just seconds before the show started. I guess they do it everyday, so no big deal. I had so much fun watching the show. I mostly just watched what the girls did during the segments that they weren't in and during commercials. After the show was over we went up and took this picture with them, sorry a little blurry, it was taken with a phone. Then we hung out and talked with them for 15 minutes or so. They were so nice. I had so much fun. I for sure want to go again. If anyone wants to go let me know.

7 comments:

Kindra said...

Ali- you're crazy! That looked like a lot of fun! My mom and I met them in Cedar City while they were having a book signing of their cookbook. They are so cute! We canceled our cable and I can't watch it anymore- I'm bummed!

Paul said...

How Fun! The lady in the red was in my ward in Herriman. She's really nice. Your always doing all kinds of fun stuff- I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

ok I had to laugh at this post! I seriously have always wondered, "who watches this?!" and now I know!!! Maybe everyone cept me! Glad ya'll had so much fun! :)You're a hottie (though I can barely see u)

Traci said...

Ali- I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go see them. I watch it almost everyday! When I move up, we are totally going! How fun!

Kari said...

I wanna go! I kinda know Angie Larsen...her exhusband and I were in the same ward in Texas. Yeah, I'm cool. :)

Unknown said...

You have been TAGGED!!!

The Morris Family said...

That was fun & we'll definitley have to do it again. P.S. We also need to have another girl's night out soon!!