Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My MAN!!!

So this is my 1st tag. I am kind of excited because it talks about my awesome husband. I think it is kind of fitting considering that Valentines Day is in a couple of days.

What is his full name? Kevin Scott Stewart - He hates the Scott, which I don't really know why.

How long have you been married? Almost 4 years, in June.

How long did you date? Year and a half, a very long time. We have almost known each other for 6 years, that is a long time!

Who eats more sweets? I do, I am positive, but we both love a good treat.

Who said I love you first? He did. It was a total shock and I loved it!

How old is he? He is 28 1/2.

Who is taller? He is, but we are both on the shorter side.

Who is smarter? He is.

Who can sing better? Kevin for sure. I told him to try our for American Idol...Ha Ha!

Who does the laundry? I do, but he did iron all his shirts the other day. I was very impressed.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who mows the lawn? Luckily right now we don't have a lawn, so neither. When we lived in our other house I was pregnant and he had a bad knee, so neither again. I am sure that he will this summer when we do get a lawn.

Who cooks dinner? I want to say me, but really we both do. He is a good cook.

Who drives? He does.

Who is more stubborn? I would say really neither. We are pretty easy going.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out? (I am the same as you Tara). He asked me out, but we were friends first and so I thought we were just hanging out, but really it was our first date. I didn't know it was our first date until we were married.

Who has more siblings? Kevin, big family

Who wears the pants? It depends on what. We both do.


Love ya Kev, you are the best. Happy Valentines Day!!

That was fun. I guess I am supposed to tag some others, so I will tag: Jessica, Kindra, Jocey, and Traci. Keep it going. (Just copy and paste from my blog to your new post)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ali! I found you on blogger! This was really fun to read about you and your hubby. I'm sad I couldn't talk to you longer while you were at school the other day! I miss you!
Megan Menlove