Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Catchin' some zzz's...

So everyday when I get ready Taylor likes to watch the Wonder Pets and Dora. She usually will watch them for a couple of minutes and then come and destroy my bathroom while I get ready. Well today she didn't. After I was ready I went out in the living room to check on her and she was totally out. I couldn't believe it. Her sleeping was that last thing that I would have guessed she was doing. For those of you that know Taylor, knows that she will only fall asleep in her crib, so she must have been pretty tired. I thought she looked pretty cute, so I thought I would share these with you.




7 comments:

Paul said...

k Ali, she seriously looks like an angel! I'm still waiting to see your cute belly!

Ferran Family said...

Taylor is so CUTE!! I love these pictures.

Traci said...

She is so gorgeous! I am still waiting to see your belly too! Come on take a picture. Document the pregnancy!

Stewart Family said...

I love that Taylor! I hope you were able to catch some zzz's too. Ya right. Love ya

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Ali, just peeking on your blog and had to comment on how adorable Taylor is!!! What a sweetheart! Hope you are feeling well, not too much longer to go! Believe me I feel you pain!
Heather

brooke said...

wow she is sooo cute. I still can't wait to see number 2... take care of you, you look awesome!

Paul said...

ONE WEEK TO GO!!! I can't wait to see your new little one!