Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BaBy GiRl StEwArT

She has arrived!!! We are so excited to finally have our second little girl!! She is so cute. We went to the hospital at 5:30 Monday morning and she was born at 7:01. She weight 6 lbs. 11 oz. and is 18 inches long. She screamed and screamed while she was getting all cleaned up. She had a lot to say. The bet between Kevin and I was whether or not she would have hair. I didn't think that she would and Kevin really had no idea. When she first came out Kevin said that she had a little bit, but not much. But after they cleaned her all up, out came the hair. She actually has quite a bit. Not as much or as dark as Taylor did, but she has a lot for a new born baby. She has been such a good baby. She never cries. She just whimpers if she needs to be feed or burped, and that is it. She is a good sleeper too. We just love sitting here looking at her and holding her. She's a good baby.
Here is a picture of me (that some people requested) right before we went to the hospital.

Sorry I don't know how to flip it.

Here she is in the nursery...

Cute picture of her all wrapped up...

With Mom...
And with Dad...
Here she is with Taylor. Taylor wanted nothing to do with her. She didn't want to sit by her, look at her, or anything. We tried to sit Taylor by her and this is the only picture we could get with her before just jumped off the couch. So we don't exactly know how she feels about the new baby. All she wanted to so was leave the hospital room and play with her cousin. So I guess we won't know until we bring the baby home.


This is the baby with her cousin Chloee. They have the same birthday. Chloee was pretty excited to come down on her birthday and see and hold the new baby. It will be fun to celebrate their birthdays in the future! Happy Birthday Chloee!!

I thought this picture was funny. She looks like she is mad or like a tuff girl, but still pretty cute.

We still have no name picked out. I don't know why we struggle with this so much, but we do. The three that we are debating right now are: Madelyn, Haley, and Mykelle. We like all three we just can't decide and we are still trying to think of more names, but those three are the ones we keep coming back too. So please feel free to leave your comments and give us your opinion. We have a day and a half to decide.

15 comments:

Kari said...

I vote for Haley!

Traci said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. First of all, you look so cute pregnant. Second of all, she is so cute. I can't really tell who she looks like. I hope you are doing well and all goes well with everything. I need to come up and see both of your kids. Good luck! Oh with the name think I like Haley too!

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations!! on your new addition!! She is beautiful. All three names are darling. I like Madelyn the best! I hope everything is going good with you guys!

-Morgan

Ashley said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. I'm glad to hear everything went well and your doing good. Hopefuly Talor will warm up to her. :)

I love all 3 names... Chris votes for Haley and I vote for Madelyn.

The Morzelewski Family said...

Congrats! She is adorable! I am sure you are so relieved to have her here! James and I had a really hard time picking a name too, we left it up until the day we were going home. I like Madelyn cause I love Mady for a nickname but you can't go wrong either way.

-heather

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO! Congrats Ali. I am SO glad you posted pics. I have always loved Haylee, but Karl doesn't like it. I vote for Haley. I love Madelyn too. I have always liked that name. Those are all three really cute. Tough choice:) She is SO pretty. I am so happy for you and hopefully cute little Taylor will warm up soon heehee

melissa said...

Ali,
i don't think i have ever let you know that i found your website but i did, from jessica's just recently! it is so fun to see your BEAUTIFUL little Taylor, can I emphasize that she is very pretty. And that new precious little one. Wow. How time flies. It was only a little bit ago that I saw you and Kevin in the JS Memorial Bldg when you were pregnant with your first! Tell Kevin hello, and I will try to keep in touch. :)

Megan Gubler said...

Congrats that is so exciting. Good luck deciding the names they are all super cute.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! just one question, in the the first picture, did you get up and take a shower before you went to the hospital at 5:30 am??? well... I would do the same thing!! ;) she is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh she is to die for! I especially love the very last picture of her. I vote for Haley. P.S. I can't believe how small your belly was! Not fair! I can't wait to see all of you- I'm coming into town next week so I want to come and see you if your up for visitors. CONGRATULATIONS!

Campbell Family said...

What a beautiful baby girl! and you are such a cute pregnant mom!
Congrats!!!

brooke said...

I vote Haley for sure!!! She is darling and looks a lot like Kevin maybe??? I have something for the new baby....I will be calling though!

Unknown said...

congrats! she is so cute! I have a niece named Mikelle & she is *beautiful*!!! (spelled different then Mykelle, but same name) I LOVE all 3 names! U can't go wrong. You look like a hottie right before u gave birth!

The Morris Family said...

She is beautiful & great job picking Haley. That is a solid name...you look way too cute to be going to hospital to give birth. Are you sure you didn't have a hot date at 5:30 in the morning? Congrats!!

Angela said...

CONGRATS!! We were in Hawaii last week but I was thinking about you on Monday! Glad everything went well! Haley is darling!