Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome Home, Haley

We are officially home. It is so nice to be home and start our life with our new little girl. We came home Thursday morning. We could of left the hospital at like 9:00, but we still didn't have a name for this little girl. I was having major anxiety over it. We just didn't know which name suited her best. I started filling out the paper work and when I was done I told Kevin to just pick one, and we couldn't. So then I said, lets just not do any of those names and start over and I got the look of death from him. So after about two hours of sitting there thinking, we decided to name her Haley. I was still pretty nervous, but now the more I am with her, I think it is fitting. She has been such a good baby. I forgot how much babies just eat and sleep, mostly sleep. It seems like that is all she does. We have also forgotten how small babies are, but now that we have her Taylor seems like a giant. It is weird to change her diaper because she feels so big to us. She is also very heavy. Haley has been sleeping so good at night. I almost don't even want to say it, because I know that everyone will be mad at me, but the night before last she slept for six and a half hours and I had to wake her up because I was getting nervous and then last night I fed her at 1:30 and then Kevin woke her up at ten to nine, and it took some time to wake her up. So I don't know if this is how she is, or we just had a couple of good nights. Taylor is really liking her. She always wants to see her and she always says hi to her and gives her kisses. It is so fun to watch her interact with Haley. So far it hasn't been all that bad having to kids, but Kevin has been here the whole time, so we will see how tomorrow goes when he goes back to work. I tired to post some pictures, but it isn't letting me, so I will have to try again later.

3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I am so glad you picked Haley. That is such a pretty name and it goes well with Taylor:) Congrats Ali. I can't wait to see her!!!!!

Alisha said...

Haley is such a cute name! Just wanted to wish you congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stewarts!!!

Love you. Miss you. Your babies are so cute. Lets get together really soon. Can't beleive you had your kid on my birthday, I'm mad. You should of named her Middy, but Haley's alright. I look forward to sharing alot of birthday parties with her. See you next year at our birthday party (remember when you make my cake that I like Spice Cake). I love blogs!! Middy