Saturday, May 31, 2008

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, sorry. We have been up to a whole lot of nothing. It is just easier to stay home and hang out with our kids. Haley is sure growing up fast. I bet she has gained a couple pounds this last week. Everyone who sees her says that she has chunked up a little bit. I must be feeding her whipping cream. ;) She is a good baby. She sure likes to be held all the time. Taylor is also growing up too fast. She is getting so smart. She can almost count to ten all by herself and she is learning her colors right now.

Today we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point and show Taylor the animals there. At first she was pretty scared but then she warmed up. Today there were having a wool festival or something, so they were shearing all the sheep. It was pretty fun to watch. Taylor also rode the horses. She was Terrified at first, but after a minute she warmed up and liked it. The second time she rode them she didn't want to get off. It was a fun day!!




6 comments:

Paul said...

She is getting chubby! I think that she really looks like Kevin. Tayler is to die for, like usual. She is way too cute on that horse.

Kindra said...

What a fun idea. I need to take my kids to Thanksgiving Point. They would love the animals! Does it cost to get in?

Stewart Family said...

I miss you neighbor! Looks like a fun day, thank goodness for warmer weather.

Melissa said...

cute pictures! Your girls are so dang cute! and I love your new background too :) I work at the district buckle (across from Daybreak) I only work about 4 hrs a week :) I work this Thursday night 6 to close, but they usually seem to send me home early. (which if fine by me) let's get together and EAT! maybe have a bbq with everyone OR have a girls night eating out!

Traci said...

Oh my cuteness. Both girls are darling. I loved when I lived right by Thanksgiving Point. I took Boyce there all the time. What a great place.

XO said...

Wow, wow, wow! I can't get enough of your girls, they are DARLING! It's Sara V. from AF - just being a nosey blog surfer (why does it make me feel like a stalker?) Anyway, I love your blog - hope you don't mind.