Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July

For the Fourth of July we went up to Ashley's family cabin at Bear Lake. It was us, the Black's, and the Randall's. We had a blast. We spent Friday and Saturday boating. I have forgotten how much fun boating is. We all surfed. This was Kevin's second time surfing and my first. It is pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Kevin did a good job. We had a lot of fun boating and playing on the beach. Taylor did not like the beach. She is a little OCD when it come to having dirt on her feet, so you can imagine her on a muddy beach. All she wanted to do was sit on the chair and clean her feet off. It was pretty funny. It was a fun weekend. Thank you to the Black's for inviting us.

Tyler and Taylor in the twinner life jackets. They look pretty excited!!
I bought the smallest life jacket possible for Haley. As you can see it doesn't fit very well. Luckily I brought one of those swimming suits that you put in those blow up things. That fit much better.

1 comment:

Kindra said...

SOOO fun! we just got home from Bear Lake. We had such a good time. I loved the beach. We didn't boat though. I miss boating so much!