Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haley turned 1

So Haley turned on year old on Tuesday. I can't believe my baby is one already. That year really went way too fast. We had a family party on Monday night. We had dinner, opened presents had yummy dessert, and watched Haley devour her cake. She loved it. Here are some pictures of her party:


This is the table, look at the cute pictures that my friend Jessica took of her. They so cute!! I love them.


This is her cake!! My sister-in-law, Brandi helped me make this cake for Haley, I think it turned out so cute.
Haley got a slide for her Birthday, she absolutely loves it. It was a hit amongst all the kids.


Here is Haley eating her cake. We finally had to take it away from her. I think she could have eaten the whole thing!!


Such a fun party, thanks to everyone who came and for the lovely presents. We love you Haley so much and so glad that you are apart of our family. Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Vernos said...

I really can't believe she is one already! Is she walking yet? Love the cake, nice job!

Aly G said...

The cake is awesome Martha. You are way talented. She is a doll. Can't believe she is one! I still remember talking to you for the first time in the park when we moved here and she was brand new! Time flies.

Melissa said...

ahh she's SO cute!! Her 1 year pics are darling!! The cake is incredible! Look at you just doing it all. Making cakes and skirts! I love that she would eat the cake! When lincoln turned 1 he wanted nothing to do with it cuz he hated getting dirty! Glad to see Tyler in the background in one of the pictures! At least u post a picture of him since Ash is a worthless blogger!

Unknown said...

ok are you going to update your blog or what?! You haven't posted since APRIL!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute party by the way! Your pics of Haley look cute printed out :)