Thursday, September 24, 2009

Updating...Finally!

Okay, okay, I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated my blog. I really have been meaning too, but just haven't. So today I finally got the desire to update it with somethings that we have been up too and realized that I let my sister-in-law borrow my camera and so I don't have it to load my pictures. So I will have to post some pictures when I get it back. But I thought that I could at least tell you, well those of you that don't know yet...that we are expecting another baby!! Yep you read that right. Baby number 3, and yes I will have 3 kids under the age of 3. This baby was a bit of a surprise, well a HUGE surprise, but we are excited. I am due at the end of January and we are having a girl. So that is the news. Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for this fall weather coming up. I will post again soon, I promise.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting! I hope it's another girl to match your already darling little ones. I'm glad you are back to the blogging world!

Traci said...

Congrats Al! I am so excited for you. I am prego with another boy due the beginning of March...you make the girls, I will make the boys :)!!! Congrats again!

Kasey Sanders said...

Congrats! Your girls so dang cute!

Erica said...

We are so excited for you! The third baby has made me 100% unorganized and crazy. I'm excited for you though, and I know you'll do a great job.

Ashley said...

Ali, I honestly had no idea. You look great! Congratulations on another little princess :).

melissa said...

i knew you would post so i was watching for it. congratulations on your third!!! another beautiful baby on the way, that's so exciting Ali.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YAY ALI!!! Another girl?!?! Are you excited? Seriously I am glad you posted, I was getting worried about you. Hope all is going well, if you need anything let me know.

Aly G said...

Congrats! If it makes you feel any better when I was due with Talan it made 3 3 and under too! You'll be great with 3 and another girl how fun!

Alisha said...

Congrats! Gotta love a surprise:)