Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 4 month Birthday, Haley

Haley is 4 MONTHS today!! I can't believe it, time has gone by so fast. She is such a fun baby, she loves to smile and goo and you. She is such a a talker. On Saturday she rolled over for the first time, and now she can't stop. Almost the second you lay her on her back she rolls right over. I think she is proud of herself that she can do it. The only draw back to her rolling over all the time is that she spits up a lot because she is laying on her tummy. It is getting really annoying, mostly because she will then put her face in it, and then she stinks. Hopefully we will get over that soon.

We just lover her to pieces and we are so glad that she is in our family. We love all her smiles and rolls, she has plenty of them. Happy 4 months, Haley!!

3 comments:

XO said...

She is SO adorable. I just loves those cheeks! Eww. I forgot about the spit up face...I guess it's something to look forward to...

The Morzelewski Family said...

Haley is so adorable! I think she is looking more and more like Taylor. I can't believe she is already rolling over, Payton is 6 months and still hasn't quite figured it out!

Madison said...

Thanks for poosting this