Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taylor's 2nd Birthday

Last Friday was Taylor's second birthday. I can't believe that my baby it two. Time goes way too fast. We decided to have her birthday party Thursday night. So our families came over to celebrate. It was so funny because I set Taylor's birthday presents out on the fire place a couple hours before the party started and she didn't even bother them. Then we gave her, her bike, which she absolutely loves. Then everyone started coming and she was outside playing. Once most everyone was there she just came inside walked straight over the the presents and started opening. I guess she knew exactly what to do. It was quite funny. She just opened one after another and it didn't really matter at the moment what was inside. She got a lot of fun things for her birthday. Thanks everyone.


Then on Friday, (her birthday) I wanted to take her and do something fun. So we went and got some lunch and then I took her to the aquarium in Sandy. I was pretty excited to take her because I have always wanted to go and she loves to see the fish when we go to Cabela's. So I thought it would be a fun activity. I think that she liked it, but she wasn't ecstatic. Plus the aquarium isn't that great. I have heard that, but I guess I had to see if for myself. Half of it was fish that you find in Utah, which is at Cabela's and the other have was fish from the ocean, but there wasn't that many. I guess that we had fun. I hope she liked it. Then we went shopping for a little bit and then went up to Kevin's family cabin for the night. Happy Birthday Taylor!!
This is Taylor with her cousin, Alix.
Here is a picture of Taylor in the Hospital


This is Taylor at her first Birthday party

It is crazy how much they change. I think she has had so many different looks. I makes me curious as to what Haley is going to look like a year from now!





1 comment:

Amber said...

she is soo beautiful!! Happy Birthday Taylor