Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Haley's 1st Pony

I guess you know when your baby has a lot of hair, when you can put a pony in it at 3 MONTHS!! Tonight we were just hanging out and I was taking Taylor's hair out. I thought I would try to see what Haley would look like with a pony. And here it is... I would have never guessed in a million years that my babies would have this much hair. She looks kind of goofy with is because she is bald in front, but she can sport a pony if she wanted to.

Here is Taylor trying to get in the picture too.
And a cute one by herself.

6 comments:

XO said...

oh my! That IS a ton of hair for such a little lady. It's beautiful hair too. Do you think it will stay darker or lighten up? It's gorgeous either way, I was just curious.

Vernos said...

I can't believe it!! I love the "baldness" comment, because she has a TON of hair, but i totally know what you mean!! haha!

Paul said...

WOW! She has changed so much! What a cute little chubba-bubba! Who does she look like?

Paul said...

This is Jess by the way, not really sure why it pulled up Sand Hollow's blog

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the pony:) They do have such long hair, how fun for you becuase you are a cute mom who does their hair all fancy every day!

Angela said...

Haley is getting so big.. they are both darling! Love the pony!