Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miles Turned 1

Last Thursday was my nephew's 1st birthday. I can't believe that he is already one. Time when by so fast when you think about the last year. Wow! Anyway, Brandi put on the cutest and best party. She had a Jungle party. Her sister made this cutest cake. I can't believe how cute it turned out. Then she made these way cute cupcakes. I can't believe how talented she is. They turned out so cute you didn't want to eat them. We had a yummy dinner and then we opened presents. Miles got all these cute stuffed animals. He got like 6 or 7. Every time Brandi would open one she would lay it around his face. By the end it was like, "Where is Miles?" It was so funny. The funny thing was that he got all different animals. He was so cute. Happy Birthday Miles!!!




4 comments:

Kindra said...

That is the cutest cake!

XO said...

I counted seven "cutes" in your post... and I must say, they are COMPLETELY justified by those pictures. Oh my goodness, that is some talent!

Sarah said...

wow, those are probably the coolest cupcakes and cake I have seen for a little boys birthday, his mom ROCKS!

XO said...

I love the word "cute," by the way. Once I went to a baby shower - they gave you three tiny clothespins to wear and everytime you said "cute" someone could take one away. I didn't have any clothespins left in the first 4 minutes.

We're not finding out with this one. It's our surprise baby. I think it's fun not to know - except when the doctor said "well, what if it's twins?" and then I did something similar to grabbing him by the neck and giving him the evil eye and saying "you WOULD have told me if I was having twins." Apparently he was joking. :)