Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting Ready


Friday night I went out with my friends who live in our neighborhood to have a "Girls night out." When I was getting ready to go out, Taylor wanted to get ready too. She found one of my white shirts and put the arm hole over her head. Then she wanted some jewelry to put on as well. Once I was dressed and started to comb through my hair she wanted to as well. She was cracking me up. It is so funny how she already wants to do exactly what I am doing.

We had so much fun. We went to Orem and ate at California Pizza Kitchen and then went shopping. We had a great time together. It is always so nice to get out and enjoy some girl time (without kids). Love ya girls! Thanks Kevin for watching Taylor and Tyler. You are the best!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You just made my night! I have been waiting for new pictures from you! Taylor is so cute.. that is too funny. I love how she has your shirt on her.. well, kind of! Anyway, we totally need to have another girls night again. That was great!

Traci said...

So cute! Isn't funny how they copy EVERYTHING you do? I am glad you had fun on your girls night out. I need one of those!

Paul said...

Boy, is she just like her mom or what! She is too cute! I miss you Al- we need to have a girls night next time I come up to visit!