Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Official

Today I went to the doctor for my usual four week check-up. The doctor did another ultra-sound to find out what we are having. They were right the first time, we are having a girl. We are pretty excited!! The doctor said that she is still in a breach position, but not to worry, she still has plenty of time to flip around. So that is our latest news.

I just have to apologize for not up-dating my blog for a long time. We haven't really been doing anything. I will try to do better this next week and take some pictures.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Yay, how does kevin feel about having a house full of girls? All those hormones will be fun when they get older. :)

Paul said...

YEA!! I'm so excited for you! Do you have any names picked out?

Traci said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I have got to come hold her when you have her because I am in need to hold a baby, just not my own quite yet:)