Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year, 2008

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a great New Year. We had so much fun. We planned a party with some of our neighbors. We went over to our neighbors house, Cameron and Amy Stewart. We had a lot of yummy food. We just kept eating and eating. We played a game called Apples to Apples, I think that is what it is called. That was fun. I had never played it before. Then we ate some more and put the kids to bed. Cameron put together some questions for the Newlywed game. It was so much fun. So the girls went in one room and answered some questions about their marriage or their husbands and the guys did the same. Then we all came back to the same room and our spouses had to guess what we guessed and we had to guess their answers. I am sure you all know how to play. Anyway, I don't think that all of us have laughed that hard in a long time. I was laughing so hard that I was crying and all my upper body muscles hurt. It was so much fun. Kevin and I got a little more than half right, so we didn't do too bad. I would recommend this game to anyone. It is a great way to see if you and your husband know a lot about each other, and you will have so much fun. The party was great. We rang in the New Year with martini glasses, sparkling apple cider, and kazoos. It was so much fun. Thank you to the Stewart's who put on such a great party!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yes it was so fun! I loved that night! We were dying laughing! I am glad that I was there.. even if I came late!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is so cute! How are you guys? I found your blog through paul and jessica's blog. Hope all is well. We need to talk.

Love ya,
Walter and Traci Fraidenburg
fraidenburgfam.blogspot.com

Campbell Family said...

Hello my dixie friend. It is so fun to see your family. Taylor is so cute! We need to all get together one of these days!!!

Brooke

Paul said...

Hey I've been talking with your friend tara thueson a little bit (her blog is hilarious)and she says that you got photoshop element 6. I was just wondering how you like it. I have been trying it out and I think I'm retarded because it isn't very user friendly. By the way, I'm not sure if you heard, but Melissa Warren had a baby girl. Post more pics of Taylor, I need to see her cuteness!