Sunday, January 20, 2008

Play Time

Here is Taylor sitting in your favorite chair, reading her favorite book. My cousin Kindra and I made our kids their own ABC book for Christmas. It is pictures of Taylor - each pictures has to do with a letter of the alphabet. She absolutley loves it. It is always the first book that she gets when she wants to read books. Thanks Kindra for the great idea and helping me do it.



My mom bought Taylor this very cute ladybug tent for Christmas. We put it up on Friday. At first she didn't really get it, but when I went in there with her she didn't want to get out. We probably played in it for a couple of hours. She loves it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh some new posts! yeah! ok Taylor is SO cute! look at all that fun hair :) that book is darling! I need to hang out with you so you can help me make one for Lincoln! I want your floors and island! Beautiful. Congrats on the baby girl!

Paul said...

ok so Taylor is the cutest thing! I can't believe how grown up she is! it seems like yesterday she was this little tiny thing and now she's a big girl! I can't wait to see what your next one is going to be like! Good job on updating your blog, I'm way proud of you my little Berg!

Traci said...

Taylor is darling. I think we need to plan Trey and Taylor's wedding. I have one of those ABC books for Boyce and he still loves it to this day. So cute!