Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Money, Money, Money





Kevin and I have a big cookie jar in our closet that we keep all of our change in. We have been saving our change in it since we have been married, hoping someday we can do something fun with it. Anyway, Taylor found that jar of money when she was like 10 months old or something. She would love to carry it around and I would find money all over the house. I finally got tired of picking up change all over my house, so we hid the money jar behind Kevin's suits. So the other day she found it. :) For the past two days she has been getting a few out and playing with it. Today I taught her to put it in her purse and carry it around, at least that way it wouldn't be all over my house. So tonight she disappeared for a while. When she came out she was holding her purse completely full of money and said, "SHOPPING." It was pretty funny. It is so heavy for her she can barely carry it and walk. So I thought I would share a few pictures of her holding her purse and her purse full of money.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can totally picture her saying, "shopping!" She has been taught well. I think that is too dang cute. I love that little stink!

Paul said...

WOW! I keep saying this on every comment- She's just like her mommy! HA HA!

Melissa said...

ahhh you're teaching her early eh?! She's going to have to marry a rich man :) She's SO cute! I love girly girls....(it's melissa, stupid market maven is Jon's fault)

Anonymous said...

I'd pay to see her slowly strip